Operating a plantain plantation on 1 hectare of land with Farm Right will cost you ₦2,376,482 or $6,601 (exchange rate: ₦360 to $1). This is a very low cost to pay for running a successful plantain plantation without doing the farm work.
At Farm Right, we want you to own your plantation like it was a business you started and hired the smartest people that know about plantain plantation to run, so we will consistently provide you with information and give you the business transparency you deserve.
To this extent, we have broken down the cost of running 1 hectare of plantain plantation with Farm Right. If you would like to see the breakdown of running 1 acre of plantain plantation, click here.
PROJECTED CASH FLOW FOR PLANTAIN PRODUCTION ON ONE HECTARE OF LAND FOR THREE CYCLES
1 YEAR COST IMPLICATION FOR ESTABLISHMENT & MAINTENANCE OF PLANTAIN PLANTATION ON 1 HECTARE (2.5 ACRES) OF LAND AREA
Important things to note
- 1st Cycle is 18 Months after planting
- Planting is done in the month of June.
- The remainder cycles are 12 months after the previous pay out.
- The cost of production for the subsequent cycles will be deducted from the revenue of the current cycle.
- Farm management fees is included in the cost of production for subsequent cycles.
- Your plantation is viable for 7 – 10 cycles, afterwhich you need to let your land fallow before replanting
|INVESTMENT PACKAGE||INITIAL INVESTMENT||NET PROFIT (EVERY CYCLE)||RETURN ON INVESTMENT (Calculated on your net profit)|
|1 HECTARE PLANTAIN PLANTATION||2,376,482.00||823, 590.00||35%|
|1 ACRE PLANTAIN PLANTATION||1,092,368.20||319,260.00||29%|
Project Schedule for Plantain Plantation
|Tasks||Start Month||End Month|
|Farm Maintenance||May||Monthly Activity|
|Harvesting||12 Months after planting||Monthly Activity|
|Pay out (Net profit)||18 months after planting||November|
Financial calculations of the 1 acre farm are here.
Comparing Farm right to Real Estate Investment
If you need further clarification, please reach out to us at email@example.com. To get started with your plantain plantation, click here